Friday, March 19, 2010

In Trouble

I got some bad news furfriends. I’s been put on restrictions. You see, Mum was giving us our heart worm medicine and I stoles Whitney’s right out of her mouth. It was an accident I tell you. Plain and simple. I didn’t mean to steal it. Ok really I thought it was a treat ...not a heart worm pill. So now Mum says I can’t be blog announcer for awhile and she will hand it over to brudder. But, I tells her he’s so BOOOOORING! Brudder says if I was more calm and balanced I wouldn’t get into so much trouble. What the heck is being calm and balanced mean anyway. That’s just stoopid. It’s the hoomans fault, you always blame them.


Peace Out,
     Puddles

7 comments:

Charlotte said...

Oh, Puddles - it was clearly an accident!
(keep sticking to that story, ok?)

((hugs)) your friends
Oskar, Schatzi & Xena

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Ummmm Puddles, I know it was an accident, butt you don't want to do that. Your brudder might get worms in his heart without that pill. I'm thinking that was a pretty harsh punishment. Maybe a time out for 87 mins. would have been enough. Sorry.

Deborah said...

OHOH, You are in trouble now!!! BOL

Ruby and Penny said...

Ruh Roh!!! You certainly have got the stink eye going on in that picture. Keep giving mom the evil eye, we bet she'll give in.
Love Ruby & Penny

Unknown said...

Ouchies, my lil' sides are aching from the BOL. You stole the meds??? BOL Chuckling... still (good job! as long as you're okay health wise, I say your sissy is too slow and she deserved it)
Twink!

kalyxcorn said...

yowza! those things are pretty tasty tho aren't they?

hugs,
b

Bobbie said...

Oh Puddles, Now I see.... tsk tsk. No wonder you got in trouble. If Gracie had a brudder, she'd probably do the same thing.